Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Write DVD with 100% Copy Protected! - Copy Protect 1.5 with Full License

By Sandun Isuru Niraj  |  6:55 AM 20 comments

Hey My Friends, how are you? So today I brought a very valuable gift for you. It is very helpful software for any person. Sometime you gives some Date with Pendrives to other person. But sometime it will lose. Other person can obtain your data. Not only Pen Drives, CD or DVD. So now you can Write DVDs with write protected. and Copy data to the flash drives with copy protected.

It is a special software. It is very expensive software called Copy Protect. It is the property of NewSoftwares Inc. And if you need to use this software, you need to buy it. But today i brought it with full version for 100% Free!

Are you ready to get It. So you van download It here. This Direct link redirects you to Google Drive Server and you can download it safely. It is 100% free with viruses. 

After you download this file you can extract that rar archive with winrar. You can download Winrar here. When you extract this archive you need a password. freewarehut2014 is the password. After you extract, install software as normally. Don't run programe. Now go to the License folder and run license.exe and it at all.

So download it now.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-DCbrlNab-VbzdFZVBZQlJFSFE
23MB - Google Drive/RAR File
 Well, now I'm going to say good bye to you. Add a comment If you have any problem with this software.

Author: Sandun Isuru Niraj

Hello I'm Sandun Isuru from the great island Sri Lanka

20 comments:

  1. I followed the instructions but the software doesn't open when I click it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please Give me your email. I'll email u the software

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Please Give me your email. I'll email u the software

      Delete
  3. it is really nice. thank you sooooooooooooo much... no words to thank (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Please Give me your email. I'll email u the software

      Delete
  5. Hi friend your nice work and blogspot I follow you please send me serial no or registration no my email I'd manerajendra33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi bro'
    Thi is my email bjatikusuma@gmail.com
    Would you please send me the software and also the password or register number that may need to run the software. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi bro'
    Thi is my email bjatikusuma@gmail.com
    Would you please send me the software and also the password or register number that may need to run the software. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi bro'
    Thi is my email bjatikusuma@gmail.com
    Would you please send me the software and also the password or register number that may need to run the software. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. madhuvaragan@gmail.com . This is my mail id. Please give me that software sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sir, I was waiting ...please send me the download link

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please password sir
    Thank's before
    This my email
    abdi.pengeran.01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its not working with a pop-up "Copy Protect has stopped working"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there any other software which give the rights to protect from duplicating Video DVD, etc....if this didn't work. my id is cdr3579@gmail.com..........please suggest

    ReplyDelete

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with us.

Recent Articles

TOP